Fully Licensed & Insured for all general Electrical Work for Industrial, Commercial, Offices, Factories & Shops.
We specialise in all electrical solutions for your home in Melbourne.
We have years of experience catering to a wide range of commercial businesses.
24 Hour Emergency Electrician
Call us for 24-hour emergency electrician Melbourne
Melba Electrical Services
Looking for a Commercial electrician? We provide a wide range of services –
TOP QUALITY COMMERCIAL ELECTRICAL SERVICES
Apart from our residential electrical services, we have years of experience catering to a wide range of commercial businesses, including offices, shopfronts, factories, restaurants and so much more across Melbourne and surrounding suburbs.
No matter what electrical requirement you have for your commercial facility, we have the capability to handle it quickly and efficiently with minimal disturbance to your day-to-day operations because we know how important it is for you to run your business uninterrupted. Should you need us to work out of business hours to maintain your workforce productivity, we can do that too – ensuring no impact to your customers and profits.
Our commercial electrical services are tailored to your needs, which means there is no one-size-fits-all approach. We know every job and every business is different, so we will work closely with you to understand your needs before delivering a top-quality solution on time and on budget. Some of our commercial electrical services include –
- Safety inspections
- Building re-wiring & electrical installations
- 3-Phase machine servicing
- 3-Phase and single-phase Power
- Scheduled and preventative maintenance
- Data & Network system installation & maintenance
- Smoke alarm installation
- New building electrical system design and installation
- Complete or partial office electrical system upgrades
- Lighting and wiring installations and upgrades
- Shop fit-outs
- Emergency electrical system repairs
- Electrical safety and compliance checks
- Testing and tagging
- Underground Power
- Retail shop lighting repairs
Electrical Service & Maintenance
Our experienced commercial electrical services in Melbourne includes everything from installations to maintenance to repairs for offices, shops, factories, medical facilities and plenty of other establishments.
Our goal is to build long term relationships with every client, which means we don’t just set and forget. We provide you with ongoing service and maintenance solutions to get you up and running quickly in case of a breakdown – protecting you from disrupting your business. When you choose Melba Electrical Services, we will ensure your business continues running uninterrupted.
24-Hour Emergency Electrical work
Even if your business runs from 9 to 5 between Monday and Friday, your electrical issues may not adhere to the same rules. Anything can go wrong – from flood damage and other natural disasters to sudden faulty electricals triggering unprecedented electrical fires. Our 24-hour emergency electrical services include –
- Breakdowns and emergency faults
- Storm and flood damage
- Electrical fires
- Electrical repairs
- Faults with your safety switch
- Repairs of machines and lights
- Air conditioning wiring repairs
Electrical Diagnosis and Repairs
Melba Electrical Services can diagnose all types of faults in your office or commercial property, which is important to keep your employees safe at all times. By getting in and finding a fault early, you prevent electrical fires and other dangers – ensuring everything remains intact and damage-free.
We dig deep into any possible electrical faults and do a comprehensive check of your electrical system so that you and your employees can go back to work with complete peace of mind.
Contact Melba Electrical
Your Local Electrician
Melbourne Eastern Suburbs & Yarra Valley Electricians
amy @ melbaelectricalservices.com
Why use Melba Electrical Services?
- We understand your issues and needs before providing a solution – we put ‘you’ first.
- We value your time and will give you honest, practical advice without ever wasting it.
- We work in an organised manner – getting in and out without interrupting you.
- We believe in clear communication so you know exactly what we are doing at every step.
- We want you to ask us questions so we can help better understand your electrical needs.
- We are confident in the quality of our work and offer a lifetime guarantee.