Electrical Installation Specialists
Fully Licensed & Insured, all general Electrical Work, Over 10 year’s experience, 24 Hour Emergency Call outs and Electrical Safety Inspections
We specialise in all electrical solutions for your home in Melbourne.
We have years of experience catering to a wide range of commercial businesses.
24 Hour Emergency Electrician
Call us for 24-hour emergency electrician Melbourne
If your power frequently trips or your lights flicker regularly, this is a telltale sign of a problem with your switchboard or wiring. Older switchboards were not equipped to handle the demand of modern-day technologies and devices, which means they get overloaded if you use them for multiple tasks at once.
Safety switches are used to monitor the way electricity flows through the circuit. If there is a leak detected, the safety switch shuts down the power to the circuit to protect against the dangers of electrocution. A circuit breaker operates automatically and breaks the circuit in case of excessive current, preventing overheating and reducing the chance of an electrical fire.
Modern switchboards have in-built circuit breakers and not ceramic fuses like traditional switchboards. If there is an overload, you can easily reset them at the flick of a switch. There are no exposed wires, reducing the risk of fires and shocks.
For all your switchboard upgrade needs call Melba Electrical Services on 0413 503 547.
Get a switchboard upgrade Quote today
CEILING FAN INSTALLATION
ELECTRICAL DIAGNOSIS & REPAIR
POWER POINT INSTALLATION
RENOVATING & BUILDING
Contact Melba Electrical
Your Local Electrician
Melbourne Eastern Suburbs & Yarra Valley Electricians
amy @ melbaelectricalservices.com
Why use Melba Electrical Services?
- We understand your issues and needs before providing a solution – we put ‘you’ first.
- We value your time and will give you honest, practical advice without ever wasting it.
- We work in an organised manner – getting in and out without interrupting you.
- We believe in clear communication so you know exactly what we are doing at every step.
- We want you to ask us questions so we can help better understand your electrical needs.
- We are confident in the quality of our work and offer a lifetime guarantee.